Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3848505152

Thread: Getting a New Tattoo

1. I've almost got my whole right arm sleeve complete, just need a little more background filler and it will finally be done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That isn't a robot. That's the world's largest 8 year old.

2. I definitely answer any questions about the more visible tats honestly because why not? Nobody sees the sneaky one in my armpit so I don't have to field many questions about the only one I'd rather not talk about. Nobody that did ask ever got too worried when I didn't tell them. I guess they got a life too and shit.

3. I will never ask anyone what a tattoo means unless I'm pretending to be interested for some girl. I really could not care less what any of them mean.

4. I don't mind if someone asks to see them or asks about them, the people that piss me off are the rude ass fuckers that just outta no where reach out and grab you on the arm "to get a better look" There have been so many close calls where I've turned around to deck someone. I fucking hate that, keep your grubby ass hands off me....unless you are hott, then go for it

5. The first time I see you I'm gunna grab your arm "to get a better look", and you will like it and enjoy it

6. I will kiss you right on the lips....you have been warned

7. if you kiss back, then that makes you the faggot

8. If I kiss back it's cuz I know you want it, Nancy!