Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Internal error has occured. (80082728)

1. Mad An Internal error has occured. (80082728)

My PSP used to work with my D-Link access point, but for odd reason it won't connect to that or my new Belkin Pre-N router anymore. When i scan i can find both access point/router, but when i test the connection i get an message saying "An Internal error has occured. (80082728)" WTF?

i'm not using WEP or any kind of security.

not only that, but when i scan and im sitting right next to the access point/router, i would get a 100% signal, then when i try again the signal is down to 5%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone having a similar problem? i'm running version 2.0, i also believe the same problem happened to the older versions.

2. There's probably an answer in the PSP DISCUSSION thread.

3. Reset your router by disconnecting the power. Wait a few seconds and plug it back in.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    Reset your router by disconnecting the power. Wait a few seconds and plug it back in.

didn't work!

5. Hmmm....sounds like you're fucked. You're having awesome luck with Sony products lately.

Quote Originally Posted by marwan
    i'm not using WEP or any kind of security.
    Your neighbor thanks you for being a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    There's probably an answer in the PSP DISCUSSION thread.
    Or the troubleshooting BOARD.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    This is the second Yoshi post in the past 5 min. I have seen that I completely agree with. Wow. The other being him telling supermario to shut up.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Although I'll admit to running WEP on my WLAN, one can actually bypass WEP pretty easily, on windows or linux.
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnk_
    Although I'll admit to running WEP on my WLAN, one can actually bypass WEP pretty easily, on windows or linux.
    Yeah, but we're not talking average idiot stuff here. I'd wager a fair amount of money my wi-fi connection is safe from those that live near me.

10. Probably true, but I still wouldn't broadcast anything I don't want others to see, simply because the possibility exists.
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!