Thread: Win a signed copy of Death Jr. PSP

1. Win a signed copy of Death Jr. PSP

Win a Free copy of Death Jr. signed by the development team!

The Death Jr C4 Hamster Mini-Game Contest is a skill-based contest where the participants must play the C4 Hamster Mini-Game and submit their high scores to the contest database. Prizes will be rewarded to the top ten qualifying scores at the end of the contest period (Sept 31, 2005). Each prize consists of one (1) copy of the Death Jr. limited edition PSP™ portable entertainment system game signed by the Death Jr. development team (retail value $39.99). Specifics of prize package are subject to availability and Sponsor's sole discretion.

This contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 13 years of age or older as of August 16th 2005.

http://www.eroi.com/deathjr/

There's nothing "hot" about this deal.

For shame Bandit, for shame.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

Ban the Spammer!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    There's nothing "hot" about this deal.

For shame Bandit, for shame.
    Maybe you might not like the game, but others might.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Ban the Spammer!
    Considering its an official contest unlike all those other noobs who post referrals, this isnt spamming. If you're interested, good. If not, move on.
    Last edited by bandit; 17 Aug 2005 at 09:52 PM.

Contests =/= Hot deals
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

6. I've already got one of these (not signed). I don't think the signatures will make it a better game, so I don't think I'll enter.

I appreciate the heads up though.

7. Might not be a better game, but for those who are collectors or resell value.

8. why would anybody even want a signed copy of Death Jr. in the first place? I'm confused.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Contra
    why would anybody even want a signed copy of Death Jr. in the first place? I'm confused.
    That's just what I was saying while opening this thread...shit.