Page 1 of 21 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Zelda: Twilight Princess delayed

Zelda: Twilight Princess delayed

2. OMG NINTENDO DELAY? NEVAR!

3. Jeez, and I thought I was actually going to use my Gamecube this year. By March 2006, will anyone care? Might as well port it to Revolution and just kill the Gamecube now.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

Sorry, Nintendo. This generation is over when 2005 ends, if not already. You'll have to do better than Zelda to get me to go backwards.

5. Sounds fine to me to delay Zelda intill next March. I'm actually happy about it. That means that come this fall I will be playing Dragon Quest 8 before Zelda and, depending on how much of that I can complete, Kingdom Hearts 2 if that is still stated for this year.
    Sounds fine to me.

6. Truth. It's really too little, too late. Unless this is going to be like the end of th 64 days where stuff showed up on gamecube, but still looked like a 64 game.

7. Yeah sounds good, honestly I'm expecting this game to be the greatest thing Nintendo has done in a long time, and by expecting I mean it damn well better be.

And I don't want this on the revolution, because then I'd buy the Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Geen
    Sounds fine to me to delay Zelda intill next March. I'm actually happy about it. That means that come this fall I will be playing Dragon Quest 8 before Zelda and, depending on how much of that I can complete, Kingdom Hearts 2 if that is still stated for this year.
    Sounds fine to me.
    For us, I guess you're right. It's not good for Nintendo, though. Their holiday season is in the crapper now.

9. Hey if they want to make it even better then OK, fine. But March 2006? When has Nintendo released one of the triad (Mario, Metroid Zelda) during spring? They will lose money from what they could have gotten during the XMas season. I smell a delay to Revolution as well. Ocarina of Time was "announced" to be released in March '98 until it was finally pushed to the fall.

10. Zelda: Twilight Princess delayed

HAW HAW!
    Play Guitar Hero //