Thread: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

1. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

Just saw the first ep. it was very nice the animation was top notch (as expected from clamp) but i just wanna know if it gets better or worse as the anime progresses...just wannna know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. I can't stop singing the praises for this show. I get the DB-LE releases, and now is a GREAT time to start the DL's because it's been on hold for 3 weekends (Due to Japanese Baseball preempting it) So, GOGOGOGO

3. yeah ima have to wait till this weekend to watch it but it should rock none the less. how many eps long is the series btw.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. They've said 3 seasons of 26 eps. 17 out so far.

5. so thats 73 eps right?

6. does anyone know if they've subbed anymore than 13 eps yeet? i've been looking on the net but i cant find anything...

7. ... I just watched ep 23, your internet is broken.

www.animesuki.com

8. I.Love.You....but not in that way sicko.

9. Just watched Ep 26... we have to wait til April for new eps.

10. good cause is stilll need to catch up...