Thread: What ever happened to Fire Emblem for cube?

1. What ever happened to Fire Emblem for cube?

did it come out yet or what? (keep in mind i dont have access to many videogame websites...this is the best one believe it or not...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. In stores on October 17.

3. Already looking for a Zelda replacement eh?

4. There were previews of this playing everywhere in the Toys r US in Times Square. It's not going anywhere, if anything, it's causing one of my anti-Nintendo friends to buy a Gamecube because he loves the FE series so much and can't take it.

5. This is the only non-Zelda game coming out I may ever buy for my Cube. It looks visually not-so-spectacular, the cutscenes are meh, and the game plays exactly like the GBA versions, but with average looking 3D models.

I think it looks pretty fun.

Gamespot has a video preview up. With Advance Wars (now called Battalion Wars) looking lame - it's a Brute Force style 3D shooter, not like the GBA AW games at all - and Zelda pushed back to whenever, FE is the GC's one shining hope.
    -Kyo

6. Battalion Wars looks pretty good.

If they put in a commander system ala battlefield 2, that allows you to decide where and how the fights will be fought then I am all over it.
    Last edited by avatar; 17 Aug 2005 at 10:59 PM.