Thread: For Sale: EZ-Flash III 1Gb GBA Flash Card for Gameboy & GBA SP - $105 Shipped

1. Game Boy Advance For Sale: EZ-Flash III 1Gb GBA Flash Card for Gameboy & GBA SP - $105 Shipped

I am selling my EZ-Flash III 1Gb GBA Flash Card + Writer for GBA SP for $105 Shipped! I will accept PayPal or Money Order. It will be shipped via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. If anyone is interested, please email me at deathadder54@adelphia.net , private message me, or post here.

Here is the details:

I am selling a used EZ-Flash III. It is in perfectly working condition and looks like new. It includes all the accessories. I paid $179 and it still retails for that price! Please read below for more information.

The EZ-Flash III is one of the latest flash kits with many advanced features that are not only for gamers. It has a built-in PDA-like, icon based OS (operating system) and EZ-Disk function (works as USB flash disk). The EZ-Flash III is also NDS compatible!

Features:

1Gb flash memory

Real time clock with battery (RTC).

USB connection.

Supports 1M saves.

Files can be deleted in random order.

Integrated SMS function (saves backup).

New dual cheat engine.

New dual soft reset.

EZ-DISK (U-Disk).

EZ-PDA OS.

Loader does not take up space in ROM (uses additional 32Mbit Flash memory).

Supports drag-and-drop.

Files/ROMs can be deleted in random order.

Possible to compress ROM-files up to 50% in memory

Memo alarm function.

What's Included:

EZ-Flash III 1Gb flash memory cart.

EZ-Flash III Bridge.

1 X EZ-Flash USB cable.

Download Drivers and Manual

check the following link for more informations regarding to this new product

http://www.gameboy-advance.net/

Note: This product is for the use of developing tools, third party shareware programs and personal backups of legally purchased programs only. We do not take responsibility for any use outside of these parameters or where the use of such a device is illegal.

2. If this was the Powerstar kit, I'd bite....the non power-save kits drain the battery a lot faster, but the one you have does have the best features, though.

3. Quote Originally Posted by salt_peanuts
    If this was the Powerstar kit, I'd bite....the non power-save kits drain the battery a lot faster, but the one you have does have the best features, though.
    Yes. It is the Powerstar kit. I am only asking for $105 shipped. Here is the link on where I bought it from:

http://www.modchipman.com/gba-ezflas...bit-p-191.html

That is the exact version I have.
    Last edited by DeathAdder54; 19 Aug 2005 at 01:56 PM.

4. PMed...