Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Craziest Job application questions

Quote Originally Posted by Rico
    I was in a group interview to work at Hollister and there was one question and one question only:

"If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?"
    If we're gonna talk about interviews for shitty places, then I guess my Cold Stone one would work. They had everyone go up in front of a group of about 20 or so people and preform a dance move for 5 seconds. One girl meowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

2. Quote Originally Posted by PiotrRasputin
    I would have said "The ability to have a better job."
    POTY

Quote Originally Posted by PiotrRasputin
    If you ask me, the ACT can go suck a nut.
    IBTN

4. When I worked at Video Game Exchange, we had a guy who gave us an application, and in his work history had an entry for "prep crook". Obviously a prep-cook, but that was some funny shit.

5. well the crap I hate it how they try to figure out if you'd be cool to hang with without actually just asking that...often it seems employers, at least in some corporations are more concerned with if you'd be a good drinking buddy than a worker.

One job I interviewed for an editor position and they were like (the whole staff interviewed me) "we like to go out and have fun sometimes, would you be in to that?" And I'm like, do you mean for lunch? But they basically like to go out drinking at night and wanted someone who would do that, and I'm like that has nothing to do with my qualifications. It really pissed me off. There is a difference betweening being friendly in work and being friends outside of work, but either way, they didn't ask me anything about the job, they just wanted a buddy to hang with...and I personally have too much shit to be hanging out with a bunch of middle-aged drunks, no offense to any middle-aged drunks reading this.

ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

Quote Originally Posted by ssbomberman
    well the crap I hate it how they try to figure out if you'd be cool to hang with without actually just asking that...often it seems employers, at least in some corporations are more concerned with if you'd be a good drinking buddy than a worker.

One job I interviewed for an editor position and they were like (the whole staff interviewed me) "we like to go out and have fun sometimes, would you be in to that?" And I'm like, do you mean for lunch? But they basically like to go out drinking at night and wanted someone who would do that, and I'm like that has nothing to do with my qualifications. It really pissed me off. There is a difference betweening being friendly in work and being friends outside of work, but either way, they didn't ask me anything about the job, they just wanted a buddy to hang with...and I personally have too much shit to be hanging out with a bunch of middle-aged drunks, no offense to any middle-aged drunks reading this.

ssb
    that is kind of sad on their part.