Thread: www.mangaviewer.com

1. www.mangaviewer.com

basically you can read manga online...its good for those of you who dont feel like downloading manga but feel like wasting time (and valuable eyesight) reading it off a monitor.

J/K its pretty cool especially for me since i log on from a public PC during the week, ( i get on my PC during the weekends).

EDIT: Damn didnt even post a link here you go: www.mangaviewer.com enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. I will make it legal - Emperor Palpatine
    Time for a change

3. BWAAAAAHHHHH
    Pop ups coming from everywhere but my ass from that site

4. lol yeah i know get a good PU blocker.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

5. So what happened to this webpage?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Deta View Post
    So what happened to this webpage?
    "If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. I think its safe to say they didnt have money for it. Cool idea though while it lasted.