32 39.02%
  • I'm waiting on the PS3

14 17.07%
  • I'm waiting on the Revolution

7 8.54%
Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360

1. Xbox 360

I know one of the big issue's is the price and is the Xbox 360 worth it. I just want to see what other's final reactions are to the price listing. I don't plan on getting one anytime soon because of the price and lack of games worth buying.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

We should all make new Xbox 360 threads tonight!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    We should all make new Xbox 360 threads tonight!
    Just wait till PS3 comes out....... DUM DUM DUUUUUUUUUUUM!
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

4. I want Oblivion and Ridge Racer 6 so bad I can taste it. But I'm really, really down on most what they've been doing with the system so far, so I'm in wait for PS3 mode right now.

But if they lock up Shenmue, I'll drop that $945 for launch without blinking.

TGS and X05 will go a long way in determining which I end up going for.
    Last edited by StriderKyo; 24 Aug 2005 at 03:27 AM.
    -Kyo

5. Core, memory card, DOA4, Kameo.

Everything else is just extra I don't need.

No thanks. Even if I get one for free there's still the matter of 60 dollar games to worry about. I'm sitting it out this generation.

I'm also not impressed by any of the launch titles. Why you guys eat that shit up I'll never know.
    Last edited by Revoltor; 24 Aug 2005 at 03:29 AM.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

7. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    No thanks. Even if I get one for free there's still the matter of 60 dollar games to worry about. I'm sitting it out this generation.
    That's what I said. I give you 8 months, tops. The systems will drop in price, games will be cheaper after they've been out a couple of months, and you'll have played everything good last gen and be hypnotized by the shiny new stuff. Resistance is futile, you are part of the mechanism.
    -Kyo

8. I still am of course but I'm just not going to pick it up at launch. I say this now and I'm sure to buckle, but I'm going to wait it out until everyone has laid all their cards on the table. For some reason, the Revolution isn't sounding all that bad these days.

DUN. DUN. DUN~!!

But I will get one eventually, theres no way around it.
    Play Guitar Hero //

9. I'll get one when I have $500 or so to drop. Probably income taxes.