Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stuff for sale

1. I just listed it on eBay? If you want it, I'll close the auction down. It's listed for 10 bucks right now, BIN 22. Used, but perfect condition. Box, manual, documentation, cardboard insert thingy, all that jazz. The guide is included in that auction, and is also in good shape. It has a few bent pages and/or scuffs from average use, but I only played the game for a week (beat it thrice through, and I'm done).

2. How much is Socom?

3. Make an offer? I'm not looking for much, lower than average eBay price I think.

At the moment, I honestly can't -find- the plastic PS2 shell and SOCOM disc. I have the big outer box and the Logitech headset, but the game seems to be missing. Gonna check my stepbrother's room, since he has a habit of taking my games, so I'll get back to you on that one...

I'm going to put up a few [prices on some things right now, I think. They're negotiable if you don't like them, so feel free to just keep posting offers if you prefer that.

4. Hi,

i'll buy colums for the gba...

5. Darien, I PM'd you. It's yours, just let me know how you'll be paying.

Feel The Magic (DS) and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones + guide (GBA) are now on eBay, so go check it out.