Thread: 2x2 Shinobuden: The Nonsense Kunoichi Fiction

1. 2x2 Shinobuden: The Nonsense Kunoichi Fiction

http://ninja-nonsense.rightstuf.com/
    After spending quite some time on my hard drive, I finally finished the fansubs of this show. Dammit all, those were some good laughs. I mean, how can you beat the story of the only female (lesbian?) ninja in a ninja adacemy run by a floating, yellow ball and filled with perverted and awkward Xerox ninjas? Sounds like a hentai, but it's more of an excuse for retarded slapstick and ass jokes. It's also one of those giffable shows, which I think I'm gonna fuck with at some point.
    I know there are some fans here already, as I've seen one of Ammadeau's old avatars. And, cripes, if you haven't seen it already, watch it. Please.

The dub was pretty bleh, from what I saw, by the way.

2. Yeah, great series, though the ending was terrible and a few of the minor characters were dead air (the younger sister, the other ninja instructor). Favorite episodes were the first one and the monster house, which were both directed by the same person oddly enough.

It was cute, silly, and perverted, which is right up my street, but it could have done with some action. I mean, besides the opening, Osakamaru only gets to kick ass once. They should have gone with an all action ending instead of poking at the flaws in other anime.

I'll buy the DVDs, but I'll probably never listen to the dub.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    I mean, how can you beat the story of the only female (lesbian?) ninja
    You make her lesbianism sound ambiguous