Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Xbox Live pricing revealed?

1. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx from the Party Schools Thread
    I dunno, I went to a school that had a great academic reputation, and worked out. Lots of eggheads (including me) but I still had fun and ended up with a degree worth more than the paper its printed on.
    Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    My university nickeled and dimed me so much that they actually charged me $5 to mail me my degree. The degree I spent tens of thousands of dollars and four and a half years of my life to earn.
    Whoops! Looks like your University thinks that it is worth $5 more than the paper it is printed on.

2. Whoops! Looks like your University thinks that it is worth $5 more than the paper it is printed on.
    More like years of economic dysfunction in California has forced the state schools to shake down their students for cash =(

3. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    I think Microsoft is taking lessons from my university.
    You did too, hopefully.
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

Well...since my account is going to carry over, I wont sweat it till I have to re new it...

5. Quote Originally Posted by EMAGDNIM
    Well...since my account is going to carry over, I wont sweat it till I have to re new it...
    Exactly... if you're really that worried about prices, just get a renewal card now, and add it onto your account.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

6. Nah, not worth the money