Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Radar mag expose of Tom Cruise and Scientology

1. Radar mag expose of Tom Cruise and Scientology

First of all, make sure to check out the latest Radar magazine, it has a massive expose on Scientology itself and how Cruise got reeled in.

See that guy next to Tom who is even shorter than he is. That is David Miscavige the leader of Scientoligy, aka "The insane dwarf" as cult investigators like to call him. Take a good look because he might be Tommy's REAL girlfriend, not Katie and might have been his real wife when he was hitched to Nicole Kidman. Why could this be said you ask? According to a witness affidavit Radar magazine aquired, Tombo has the following "special relationship" with him:

Click here for the excerpt, I bought the magazine on my lunch break:

http://radarmagazine.com/magazine/fe...se-excerpt.php

[B]For years, according to former Scientologists, Cruise received the kind of special perks that one might expect any organization to lavish on a celebrity member. His treatment was described, in part, by ex–church member Andre Tabayoyon in an affidavit Tabayoyon filed in 1994 as an expert witness in a lawsuit involving the church. (The suit was later abandoned.) Tabayoyon appears to have been well-credentialed: He spent 20 years in the Sea Organization, Scientology’s upper-level staff, he says, and served as L. Ron Hubbard’s butler. When he joined in the early ’70s Tabayoyon signed a standard church contract committing him to one billion years of service. The contract, however, was broken when Tabayoyon, who testified he’d reached his limit for abuse, dropped out in 1992. Now, his wife says, he has nothing to say about the church or the contents of his lengthy affidavit.

<snip>

[B]A year later Tabayoyon painted a more revealing portrait of Cruise and Miscavige’s relationship. His affidavit says the two spent a lot of time together on the Hemet base. “Often they would hang out alone in the space designated for L. Ron Hubbard on the clipper ship we built in the desert,” testified Tabayoyon. “This space had a small kitchen, a little dining room, a little bar, and a bed…. On other occasions Miscavige and Cruise would work out in the expensive gym we built for exclusive and restricted use.” The affidavit continues: “Obviously, Miscavige and Cruise have developed a special relationship.”
    Hmmm, in light of that, the rumoured agreement Cruise supposedly made Holmes sign that it would be strictly a modem marriage with no intercourse sounds even more likely. Not that it wasn't already. ha

Secondly:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/TomCruise/

And here's Tom showing off his Glorious Hero of the Scientology Revolution to Save the Planet medal (it's actually called the Freedom Medal of Valor) as he grips the hand of his personal idol, the cult's supreme leader, Commander David Miscavige. In his acceptance speech, Cruise said of Miscavige: "I have never met a more competent, intelligent, tolerant, compassionate being, outside of what I have experienced from LRH." [Plus, he's shorter than me! -- Ed.]
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 31 Aug 2005 at 03:17 AM.

2. MAN WHAT THE HELL IS SCIENTOLOGY IM TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT AND NOT KNOWING WHAT IT IS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Genki
    MAN WHAT THE HELL IS SCIENTOLOGY IM TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT AND NOT KNOWING WHAT IT IS.

Google and whispering are both your friends.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 30 Aug 2005 at 06:40 PM.

4. Scientology was exposed as an insane cult/pyramid scheme decades ago.

The whole organization is based on the demented ramblings of a hack sci-fi writer, and has become a very successful money-draining cult.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa
    Scientology was exposed as an insane cult/pyramid scheme decades ago.

The whole organization is based on the demented ramblings of a hack sci-fi writer, and has become a very successful money-draining cult.
    True, but it is good the press is finally starting to step up to plate more like this magazine is, the more it's show to a wider audience outside well informed netizens the better. They've been timid ever since Time was massively sued a decade or so ago. I think they won though IIRC.

6. It's still better than islam
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

7. Quote Originally Posted by dakidski
    It's still better than islam
    Oh, that's just your body thetans talking.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Genki
    MAN WHAT THE HELL IS SCIENTOLOGY IM TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT AND NOT KNOWING WHAT IT IS.
    It was a "religion" created by L Ron Hubbard to make money. I can't believe so many idiots fall for this shit, especially in Hollywood.

9. It's also rooted in Satanism.

10. The Church of Satan, however, is totally awesome.
    your mom