Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official US Open Thread. That's right, Tennis.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Did they touch you?
    if only you knew...
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

Sanguinetti vs. Srichaphan. Over 4:20 on court, Sanguinetti's 33 and has never been this far in the US open before, winning the match in a fifth set tiebreak. They were both falling down near the end. Congratulations to them! Anyone else catch it?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. If you hook me up with a ticket I'll go to every game with you
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

4. I like tennis. I tend to like sports that emphasize the individual as opposed to teams.

The Open's been pretty good so far.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    Sanguinetti vs. Srichaphan. Over 4:20 on court, Sanguinetti's 33 and has never been this far in the US open before, winning the match in a fifth set tiebreak. They were both falling down near the end. Congratulations to them! Anyone else catch it?
    That was a great match.

The match where Coria accused Massu of faking an injury so he could take a timeout was also good. Coria immiated Massu on the other side of the net by faking a limp. They actually ended up yelling in each others face, and the umpire came down out of the chair.

6. Quote Originally Posted by elfneedsfood
    The match where Coria accused Massu of faking an injury so he could take a timeout was also good. Coria immiated Massu on the other side of the net by faking a limp. They actually ended up yelling in each others face, and the umpire came down out of the chair.
    Shit, I missed that. I was watching the match, and then turned it off to go get something to eat.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Agassi the Legend takes Blake out in epic five-set match. Blake choked each time he had the game on his racquet. Agassi takes it in a fifth set tiebreaker after Blake had the chance to serve it out for the third time. All this following a 3rd set tiebreaker between davenport and dementieva that was close. This open is just getting better and better. I hope Agassi doesn't lose to Ginepri now, what a letdown that would be to everyone emotionally involved in tonight's match.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. The Agassi vs. Blake match was incredible. Seriously, what an awesome match. I hope Agassi wins it all.