Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Incredibly Racist Comics Strips

Incredibly Racist Comics Strips

I found these last night while browsing the Something Awful forums. Of course it goes without saying that I don't endorse any of the comics posted here. Frankly I think they're lolleriffic but I guess our senses of humor may differ. Hate them, enjoy them, it's all good:

Lots more found at: http://www.resist.com/CARTOON%20GALL...rtoonIndex.htm

In this corner we have scattered panels from various Jack Chick tracts. I actually used to read these like crazy as a kid and started a little collection. It's long gone now though but you can see them all for free on his website:

The last one made me chuckle because of it's use of NASCAR. Full tracts available at Jack Chick's official website.I recommend all the ones starring little Susy: http://chick.com/catalog/tractlist.asp
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

2. Happens?

It's blunt, but it makes a point.

Wow.
    Last edited by MVS; 01 Sep 2005 at 08:30 AM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MVS

It's blunt, but it makes a point.
    What? That white women crave black cock?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Master of 7s
    Talk like that makes you no better than them.
    Time for a change

5. I love this thread.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Master of 7s
    God just emailed me to say that he endorses your big titty anime fetish as well as your useage of "crave black cock".

He figures with your extensive sexual history if anyone knows what a women would crave, it is you.

Gomen ne big titayes fetishman unite for bible cock craving fuck power!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo
    Gomen ne big titayes fetishman unite for bible cock craving fuck power!
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    Talk like that makes you no better than them.
    1) I was being facetious

2) It was a harmless jab at Mr. Van Stone since he makes it a point to be unnecessarily vocal about his dislike of black women any chance he gets.

3) The antagonistic relationship between me and MVS has been going on for a while now. Where have you been?
    Last edited by Master of 7s; 01 Sep 2005 at 10:25 AM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Master of 7s
    What?
    He was making fun of you. Aparently, people are confused by your Christianity, co-existing with your cursing and love of teh big tiddies. onoez.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of 7s
    1) I was being facetious
    but still though... saying such things and acting this way only makes you teh hipocrite! Please, turn to the light. We as Christians must be teh perfect in every way; and at the same time chastise everyone else for not being like us on the highest horses available. Dont let the terorists win.

Pssst: I was being sarcastic. Keep quiet and lets see if anyone flames this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

9. Quote Originally Posted by Master of 7s
    2) It was a harmless jab at Mr. Van Stone since he makes it a point to be unnecessarily vocal about his dislike of black women any chance he gets.
    I don't dislike black chicks. I only like white chicks. Either way, more for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of 7s
    3) The antagonistic relationship between me and MVS has been going on for a while now. Where have you been?
    I have no idea what you are talking about either. :/

For MVS, it was Tuesday.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery