Thread: Xbox360 preorder @ Walmart

1. Xbox360 preorder @ Walmart

Speaks for itself:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...A2636%3A233481

Time to deal with the devil.

2. One of the games you can choose is Halo 3. I laffed at that one.

3. I'll take 2 copies of Halo 3 thank you very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. Thats nice and all, but what the fuck were you doing shopping on Walmarts website?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. He might've gotten the link from another board for all we know.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle
    Thats nice and all, but what the fuck were you doing shopping on Walmarts website?
    I've been looking around to see if I can preorder just the things I want to buy. Actually, I've decided to skip the launch frenzy.

There's more games for Xbox1 this holiday that I'm more excited about. I want Serious Sam 2 more than any 360 launch game.

7. Quote Originally Posted by JefmcC
    I've been looking around to see if I can preorder just the things I want to buy. Actually, I've decided to skip the launch frenzy.

There's more games for Xbox1 this holiday that I'm more excited about. I want Serious Sam 2 more than any 360 launch game.

SS2 comes out weeks before the 360 launch. Now you have to get one.

Seriously though around the time 360 launches all the good fall games should have already been out for a while...according to ebgames.com anyways.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog007
    SS2 comes out weeks before the 360 launch. Now you have to get one.

Seriously though around the time 360 launches all the good fall games should have already been out for a while...according to ebgames.com anyways.
    But there's not enough 360 stuff to justify it for me. This is the first launch of a system I want since the Genesis that I'm deciding to wait. I'm going to try and wait until I get my next tax return.

However, if I was going to buy one, I think the Walmart deal is pretty good.

9. How is this a good deal? It's half the games of the EB deal, yet less than $80 cheaper.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

10. Just to let you know, the link no longer works. It says the product can not be found so apparently they took it down.