Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1222242526

Thread: (EDIT)Battle of the races about new orleans ...and the escape! FIGHT!

1. Quote Originally Posted by avatar
    I..I..I
    Nice drama.

What's with zero removing the link to his site? I was starting to enjoy that thriller video he's playing.

2. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    Nice drama.
    Thank you. I try.

3. Quote Originally Posted by avatar
    You know what. Why do we care? Why does anyone care? This national tragedy has turned into a political stage to tar and feather Pres. Bush or any other politician.
    And rightfully so. Funds that would have been spent ensuring that the levees would still function were diverted to support the Iraq war. And the extremely slow response from the federal government is unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by avatar
    Racism has somehow been the biggest thing in NO. Not the fucking flood, but the media being racist, Kanye West acting like an idiot and Pres. Bush being blamed for not supporting NO.
    The racism issue is justifable when you see who the majority of the victims are, poor blacks. They couldn't leave because they didn't have the means to get out. Poverty is a big issue, but it didn't get much press coverage until the aftermath of the flood made it too obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by avatar
    You know what. I..I..I don't care anymore. I seriously don't give a fuck about NO anymore. I don't want to play into this game of politics and he said/she said. Hearing ignorant people like Kanye to Bush to even my own family treat this like a PR event.
    It's perfectly fine to start blaming the government because it was their responsibility to protect the citizens and they utterly failed.

I'll agree with you that Kanye is an idiot.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams
    He's not black; he's Asian.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothCriminal
    Tiger Woods is far from black.
    You two don't know shit. Didn't you see the racial draft?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Tiger woods is Black, White, Native American, Thai and Chinese.

You can all shut up now.

6. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haha%20hes%20black%20get%20it.gif 
Views:	80 
Size:	281.4 KB 
ID:	16877  
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

7. According to Jack Stokes, AP's director of media relations, "(The photographer, Dave Martin) saw the person go into the shop and take the goods, and that's why he wrote 'looting' in the caption."

Source: www.Salon.com
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 06 Sep 2005 at 11:54 AM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat
    Read the thread next time.

This was posted like five pages back.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Master of 7s
    Read the thread next time.

This was posted like five pages back.

I did, and then re-did, and it wasnt.

BTW: in case it was too subtle, the gif is actualy a joke...
    Last edited by Wildkat; 06 Sep 2005 at 03:26 PM.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin