Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duck Doom

1. PC Duck Doom

I havent seen a thread about this game and thought I would get the word out if people don't already know about this game. It's called Duck Doom of course and your play the original Duck Hunt using Doom weapons. It's actually more than what you would expect it to be though from the sound effect to the gameplay etc. You can even hit that stupid dog!

Anyway hope some of you enjoy this as much as I did. It enhances the original times 2.

Mirror

UPDATE: Attack of the Show for G4 had segment for this game if you want to check it out go here http://www.doommarine.com/main/other/duckdoom.php
    Last edited by Zerohero; 04 Sep 2005 at 02:12 AM.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. Btw, it's very fun to just enter the classic wolfenstien cheat to get all weapons and ammo

3. So you guys like it or what?

Giltch Guest
    Sheesh!

Yeah, it's witty and all, but I'm not gonna waste hard drive space downloading it. Good concept, but I doubt it's any fun.

I don't mind looking at your sig three times in a row, though.

5. It was actually pretty fun. Hitting a duck with the rocket launcher was hard but funny as hell when the dog stood up with no duck in its hand.

6. I enjoyed it, although the new weapons do make it a bit on the easy side.
    Nothing beats the Zapper.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Glitch 2.0
    Yeah, it's witty and all, but I'm not gonna waste hard drive space downloading it. Good concept, but I doubt it's any fun.
    just FYI, it's 6 megs with no install. And you were right about the fun part.. I couldn't tolerate it for longer than it took to get the shotgun.

and you can't shoot the fucking dog.. what were you on about that, Zerohero?
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by johnk_
    just FYI, it's 6 megs with no install. And you were right about the fun part.. I couldn't tolerate it for longer than it took to get the shotgun.

and you can't shoot the fucking dog.. what were you on about that, Zerohero?
    You guys need to read the notepad file. You can punch the dog not shoot him. Also just use the classic wolfenstien code to get ALL WEAPONS and AMMO.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Glitch 2.0
    Sheesh!

I don't mind looking at your sig three times in a row, though.
    Its a small file.

10. There are now ten posts in this thread, and Zerohero has half of them.