Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Editorial on lack of PSP games/problems from OPM/1up.com.

1. TNL sucks
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

2. PSP definitely has nice features but just looking at their game lineup I probably won't be buying one anytime soon, especially after buying a DS (which was a chunk of change).

So far I'm loving the DS so I don't need another portable at this time. Hopefully PSP will correct it's software drought and maybe come up with a better way to shield the screen integrated into it's design.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Will
    maybe come up with a better way to shield the screen integrated into it's design.
    I don't see that happening anytime soon. The included soft case is great for protecting it around the house, and the Logitech PlayGear case is great for a hard case, plus you can charge your PSP while it's in it, and you can plug the remote/headphones in, too. It lets a bit more dust and dirt in, but Sony had the foresight to at the very least throw in a soft cloth for cleaning the screen and system with.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Grave
    I don't see that happening anytime soon.
    I'm sure there will be another (like Nintendo does with it's GBA--> GBA SP) PSP model somewhere down the line with better upgrades though. Not right away but I wish Sony had a better design for the screen to prevent the need for so many items to keep the screen from scratching easily.

The included soft case is great for protecting it around the house, and the Logitech PlayGear case is great for a hard case, plus you can charge your PSP while it's in it, and you can plug the remote/headphones in, too. It lets a bit more dust and dirt in, but Sony had the foresight to at the very least throw in a soft cloth for cleaning the screen and system with.
    I have a feeling that even with that much care and product thrown at it to take care of the screen, eventually the scratches will creep up on it. My friend has his PSP and tries to take as much care as he can and it's already having little marks on the screen.

Is it possible for someone's rights to create new threads to be taken away? SpoDaddy, ZeroHero, and several others need to be treated a little "special" I think.

6. I think this is a pretty good thread. The article is something that we've all been thinking but few majot publications have outright said.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

Yeah, I didn't mean this thread. I meant ones started by the names I listed above... and Andy.

8. If it wasn't for Andy, where would we go for his GameFAQs-level PSP threads?
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    If it wasn't for Andy, where would we go for his GameFAQs-level PSP threads?
    You answered your own question.

10. Ergo, the point of mentioning the place by name.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan