Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bunch of new DS and PSP titles.

1. Dictionary.com did not find any entries for hydrocephalophobics. What does it mean?

Oh, and antidisestablishmentarianism does exist. It means opposition to the belief that there should no longer be an official church in a country. Before, it meant opposition to the disestablishment of the Church of England
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    Dictionary.com did not find any entries for hydrocephalophobics. What does it mean?
    It's a combination of words put together in the manner used for naming fears or likes. Hydro is water, Cephalo is head, and Phobic is scared of. He asked why we're scared of people with water heads, though I think he meant large heads (unless there's some meaning to hydro that I'm unaware of) because of the whole Megaman thing.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    :Landstalker - Climax
    Explain immediately!!!!!!

***Edit***

I found this at Games are fun: http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=5510

Sounds like it might be a 3D remake but it appears to have some new content. As if the news of GnG wasn't enough. Landstalker=greatest game ever= + 1 on the PSP.
    Last edited by Glass Joe; 07 Sep 2005 at 05:10 PM.

4. "All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

Air Hockey!

6. Exit looks really interesting. Initial D looks quite impressive, too, though I'm not a fan.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

7. Looks like RockMan RockMan includes the original version... not that it really needs to, what with the Anniversary Collection and all, but I guess having it on PSP will be nice.

8. I think RockmanRockman (henceforth known as R2 or R Squared) using the super short character is a good design choice. As a portable widescreen game, it's gonna be better for the main character to be all small and squat as opposed to the usual tall-ish Rockman since the screen isn't as tall as a standard TV.

Or something.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    It's a combination of words put together in the manner used for naming fears or likes. Hydro is water, Cephalo is head, and Phobic is scared of. He asked why we're scared of people with water heads, though I think he meant large heads (unless there's some meaning to hydro that I'm unaware of) because of the whole Megaman thing.
    hy·dro·ceph·a·lus ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hdr-sf-ls) also hy·dro·ceph·a·ly (-l)
    n.
    A usually congenital condition in which an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the cerebral ventricles causes enlargement of the skull and compression of the brain, destroying much of the neural tissue.

10. That Exit game indeed looks very interesting and worth keeping tabs on.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.