Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Mac software thread

1. it makes everything white from the screen comparisons they show. meh.

2. Not white - "plastic" grey, much like the new Mail.app, and with the unified toolbar. Here's an example.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. i'll stick to my "white" description.

4. Thanks, Uno rocks, I use it now.
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

5. Quote Originally Posted by dakidski
    Thanks, Uno rocks, I use it now.
    I'm torn on it. It doesn't look great on everything, but anything that takes brushed metal away is good, as far as I'm concerned. I just wish it looked better with windows that have no transition between the bar at the top and where the content of the window begins. ircle windows are pretty ugly, for instance.

I think I'm keeping the glossy menu bar, though. I still like that.

6. I sort of like Uno, and sort of hate it. It makes the fact that the top corners are round, and the bottom ones are perfectly squared off. For some reason, that really drives me insane. I have issues with shit like that. Never noticed it before with brushed metal.

I'm gonna keep it, though, for the sake of uniformity. Thanks, you helped settle one of my OCD problems with 10.4.

7. I think it's winning me over. Just installed iTuno. It's pretty, but the edges of the display for what's currently playing look really weird.

I don't like how dialogue boxes come out of nowhere now, as opposed to coming down from the top bar of windows... now that there's no defined top, it looks odd.

I'll stick with it for a while.

8. This Uno/iTuno is pretty slick. I'm going to stick with it.

Thanks, shidoshi!