Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Could Never Go Back . . .

1. I Could Never Go Back . . .

to my old espresso gear and bad espresso.
    to a car with an automatic transmission.
    and listen to Weezer.
    to eating Wonder Bread.
    to being a videogame fanatic.

And here I was wondering if this was a thread where you tell us that you got with Animegirl.

3. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    to a car with an automatic transmission.
    I hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    And here I was wondering if this was a thread where you tell us that you got with Animegirl.
    stormy and I almost had a moment. I bought him dinner but he didn't put out.

I could never go back to non-diet soda, and life before motorcycles. Point and shoot digital cameras. Dumb phones. AA batteries. Square corners on my avatar.

4. White people.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. to eating a lot of microwave/canned meals (except when I'm moving and haven't gotten things all set up yet, like this week)
    to VHS (and probably DVD soon)
    to methods of listening to music that don't involve digital files on a computer/handheld device
    to CRT televisions
    to my favorite childhood spot for playing arcade games (because they no longer exist)
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. DSL
    Strip clubs (Stupid whores)
    Low-def television
    DVD
    Arcades (I still have 240 credits on my Gameworks card from 5 years ago)

7. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    I would go back again and again.

I agree with a lot of the technology ones - pre-HDTV, dumb phones, dial up. I remember when my family didn't have a microwave, that sucked balls.
    Last edited by stormy; 07 Aug 2010 at 02:30 AM.

8. I could never go back to a world without Netflix instant watch and Hulu.

Also online games without voice chat, late night TV without Adult Swim and listening to music any way other than MP3s.
    Last edited by Opaque; 07 Aug 2010 at 04:24 AM.

• to watching TV when non-sports programs air. God bless DVR.
    • to printing out MapQuest directions instead of having a turn-by-turn GPS on my phone.
    • to physical media PC games that have to be manually installed after an upgrade instead of handled automatically by Steam.
    • to 4:3 screens. When you have six 16:9s, nothing else will do.
    • to classic consoles without RGB connections. Composite and S-Video can bite me.
    • to prepackaged food, now that I have spent the time to realize it's not that hard to make your own fresh.
    • to high school. College I could do again, but high school was such a waste of time... though I'd like to punch a few people in the face.
    • to Indiana except for West Lafayette. I'm good with everywhere else I have lived and would consider going back but not there.
    • to being just another worker bee at a job. Working with people all over the world at up to nearly the highest level of executives spoils you.
    • to complaining about the pre-lockout NHL. Everything was better then, everything.

What a bunch of babies you all are.

"I AM ENTITLED TO TECHNOLOGY. I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT THE NEWEST WIDGET"