Page 1 of 183 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers

1. Transformers

I saw this new TF line at my K-Mart store and TRU and I must say, it pretty much thrashes Energon. I haven't seen the cartoon though so I'm not sure on that, I just hope it isn't as shitty and cheap looking as Energon but I somehow doubt it.

Most if not all of them look cool because they're in their Cybertron vehicle looks which aren't supposed to look like any particular earth vehicles.

So far they look pretty cool although I still wish their robot forms had better articulation and paint jobs.

2. Alternators is the only Transformers line worth paying attention to.

3. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog
    Alternators is the only Transformers line worth paying attention to.
    I wish it'd branch out beyond cars, though. I mean, I wholeheartedly approve of turning Grimlock into a Mustang GT, really cool shit, coolest transformer I've seen since my childhood, to be sure... but I want to see Starscream as a real jet, or maybe a transformer based around a realistic motorcycle. It'd be awesome.

4. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog
    Alternators is the only Transformers line worth paying attention to.
    I only wish they did more of them and with more variation of vehicles.

5. I'm collecting the shit out of Cybertron. Far and away the best line ever if you ask me. Alternators may have better individual figures, but Cybertron has tons of variety. Yes, it kills Energon...and I love Energon. Have any of you been keeping up on Galaxy Force (Japanese Cybertron)? The figures due to come out in a few months just keep getting better and better.

Anyway, I've also been documenting the shit out of this line. View my Cybertron stuff here: http://www.fluffypotato.com/transformers

6. Alternators rocks.
    I mean, Jazz is an RX-8, for God's sake!
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

7. Quote Originally Posted by PiotrRasputin
    Alternators rocks.
    I mean, Jazz is an RX-8, for God's sake!
    Anybody out there put Reprolabels on their Alt Jazz? Here's my Alt Jazz all dressed up in his new Reprolabels stickers with G1 Jazz and World's Smallest Transformers Jazz:

8. That's beautiful.
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

Quote Originally Posted by Grave
    I wish it'd branch out beyond cars, though. I mean, I wholeheartedly approve of turning Grimlock into a Mustang GT, really cool shit, coolest transformer I've seen since my childhood, to be sure... but I want to see Starscream as a real jet, or maybe a transformer based around a realistic motorcycle. It'd be awesome.
    There is hope. There's a new branch of Alternators coming out with a $30 price point.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs
    Anybody out there put Reprolabels on their Alt Jazz? Here's my Alt Jazz all dressed up in his new Reprolabels stickers with G1 Jazz and World's Smallest Transformers Jazz:
    Of course! Jazz looks like "Jazz" with those labels. I also purchased a set of reprolabels for Wheeljack as well. I just haven't put them on yet.

http://www.reprolabels.com/alt_labels.html#

http://www.binalternators.de/binaltech_english.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Most if not all of them look cool because they're in their Cybertron vehicle looks which aren't supposed to look like any particular earth vehicles.
    they all look like earth vehicles to me