Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Treasure 2D 360 game.

1. Gamefront reported this info came from 1up, as far as I know Gamefront has never cited Spong as a reliable source. *-neo

2. IGN: It's been announced that you're making Xbox 360 games, and we've heard some buzz that your first game for the platform will be 2D. Can you tell us what you can do with 2D games on a powerful system like Xbox 360?

Maegawa: Your information is incorrect.

IGN: Ahh... well, in general, if you were to make a 2D game on the Xbox 360, what could you possibly do with all that power?

Maegawa: For making a completely 2D game, the Game Boy Advance and DS are fine. For next generation systems, including Xbox 360 and others, we'd do 2D with polygons -- that is, the visuals are 3D, but the game play is 2D.

Quote Originally Posted by Valgar
    IGN: It's been announced that you're making Xbox 360 games, and we've heard some buzz that your first game for the platform will be 2D. Can you tell us what you can do with 2D games on a powerful system like Xbox 360?

Maegawa: Your information is incorrect.

IGN: Ahh... well, in general, if you were to make a 2D game on the Xbox 360, what could you possibly do with all that power?

Maegawa: For making a completely 2D game, the Game Boy Advance and DS are fine. For next generation systems, including Xbox 360 and others, we'd do 2D with polygons -- that is, the visuals are 3D, but the game play is 2D.
    Wow. Treasure is more obsolete than I thought.

4. It's Senko no Ronde, I'm very happy now.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rocca
    It's Senko no Ronde, I'm very happy now.
    That's from G.Rev, though...