Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zatch Bell

1. Sweat Zatch Bell

Hi guys, i am new to the forums. I a big fan of most anime and manga. I am also a big computer gamer, and am learning to speak japanese at my college. Anyway, i thought i would start off by saying ZatchBell is currently my favorite show (its on Toonami), and see if anyone else here has given it a chance? Toonami has done a pretty good job with it, and i watch it in the evenings now. Anyway any one else know about this show?

2. watch the fansubs...its sooo much funnier...especially Folgore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. Genki, I love your sig. On Zatchbell... The fansubbed versions are called "Konniji no Gash Bell", or "Golden Gash Bell". No one knows why they changed it to Zatch Bell. There's also a card game at zatchbellccg.com

The thing about zatchbell, I've found, is that a lot of people watch one episode and make their whole decision on that - ZB seems to require a few viewings to really get the pace down, and then it's smooth sailing.

...Of course, you could also just compare it to a drug: tastes bad at first, but then you get addicted.

4. So, two newbies in the same thread to talk about the same, shitty Toonami dub? Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by CommonCents
    ...Of course, you could also just compare it to a drug: tastes bad at first, but then you get addicted.
    are you retarded, seriously?

6. The shows on and off for me. The characters are likeable, but nothing ever really happens.

Zatch bell is one of those shows I put on a listen to while doing other stuff than sit down and actually watch.

7. What's up with that gay dress and bow shit the title character wears? That alone scares me far away.

8. What's up with that gay dress and bow shit the title character wears? That alone scares me far away.
    I don't know either :P Though in the japanese version, he's not wearing anything underneath.

are you retarded, seriously?
    Yes, I have my A++ retardation certificate from the Massechussets Institution of Mental Health. ^^

9. I hate it

10. Quote Originally Posted by Thief~Silver
    I hate it
    Then why does saying it make you sad?