Thread: JVC X EYE and TG-16

1. JVC X EYE and TG-16

selling a jvc x eye with 8 games, plus a turbografx 16 with splatterhouse. the x eye was a sega genesis/cd combo that was produced for a very short time, and thus is very collectable. the turbografx 16 was a very fine piece of gaming machinery that, unfortunately, was overshadowed by the SNES and the genesis. these systems, as well as the games, are in very good codition.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamelover92072
    selling a jvc x eye with 8 games, plus a turbografx 16 with splatterhouse. the x eye was a sega genesis/cd combo that was produced for a very short time, and thus is very collectable. the turbografx 16 was a very fine piece of gaming machinery that, unfortunately, was overshadowed by the SNES and the genesis. these systems, as well as the games, are in very good codition.
    Refresh my memory, does the X-Eye have an S-Video port?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. no, unfortunately it does not...it uses standard rca cables (red,yellow,and white)

4. what condition is the turbo in? can you post a picture? how much do you want for it?

5. Quote Originally Posted by plik
    what condition is the turbo in? can you post a picture? how much do you want for it?
    the turbo is in fine condition, with splatterhouse included, as well as all necessary cables..right now, as im a newbie, i am unsure as to how to post a pic, or i would... im trying to sell the systems as a set, 75 dollars for the set, including games, plus s&h

6. $75 for the turbo and splatterhouse? that's a little too much.

7. that price is for both systems plus all the games, not just the turbo..

8. What are the 8 games, noob?

9. the systems have been sold, thank you for your interest!!