Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sega Ages: Panzer Dragoon

1. Sega Ages: Panzer Dragoon

LINK

Now all they need to do is piss off all the sellers on ebay and remake "Panzer Dragoon Saga" Then the rest of us will be able to enjoy the classic.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. a "remake" to me does not mean probable higer res and marginally better texture work.

3. So wait, does this include a remake and the original, or just the remake?

If it's both, I hope that video isn't supposed to be the remake.

4. I really wish I knew why I can't ever get any browser on my computer to bring up 1UP...

I'm starting to hate that site, really.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

5. Yawn. Anyone who wants PD can just get Orta and unlock it. Wake me up when PD Zwei and PDS are getting rereleased.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Grave
    Yawn. Anyone who wants PD can just get Orta and unlock it. Wake me up when PD Zwei and PDS are getting rereleased.
    Damn straight.
    I've already played this game on Saturn, PC, and XBOX.
    I wouldn't mind playing through PDZ again, and I've never played PDS.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power
    I really wish I knew why I can't ever get any browser on my computer to bring up 1UP...

I'm starting to hate that site, really.
    I use FireFox. What do you use?
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

8. Quote Originally Posted by sethsez
    So wait, does this include a remake and the original, or just the remake?

If it's both, I hope that video isn't supposed to be the remake.
    This is what I was thinking as well.

And then I got to thinking...I don't really care about a remake of this game in the first place. I've always had a soft spot for the Saturn's chunky, pixelly 3D anyway.

9. I feel that if the're going to remake/rerelease these games on newer systems, then make them look better. I want to play Panzer 1 with Orta graphics. No reason not to put two versions on 1 disc.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero
    LINK

Now all they need to do is piss off all the sellers on ebay and remake "Panzer Dragoon Saga" Then the rest of us will be able to enjoy the classic.
    Yes, but if they did that there's a danger that it might sell. I mean, somebody might buy it! and that's contrary to SEGA's current strategy of re-re-releaseing shit that's already been re-released.