Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Something I would like to share...

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters
    As an asian, I am offended that videogames stereotyped all of us Kung Fu Sages who know the meaning of life and can dish out helpful advice whenever one is stuck. Sorry, most of us don't know shit just like the rest of the population.
    oh great guru my friend is trying to break up with this girl but he doesnt want to break her feelings...please bestow your knowledge on me grand master.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb
    But you're all so damned good at math.
    notice he doesnt deny this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero
    I was shocked that there was no swearing from him. I found him actually pretty cool though. There's something about FF7 that turns me into a fan boy of everything about it anyway. Besides everyone knows Vincent owned anyway
    he does curse...i think its the best line in the movie..."You're late, Bitch"...lol only barrret has the balls to talk to cloud like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb
    But you're all so damned good at math.
    Damnit, how did you know I majored math in college!?!??

Quote Originally Posted by Genki
    oh great guru my friend is trying to break up with this girl but he doesnt want to break her feelings...please bestow your knowledge on me grand master.
    Fuck her then tell her to fuck off. $6.95 please.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters
    Damnit, how did you know I majored math in college!?!??
    O_O so its true...

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters
    Fuck her then tell her to fuck off. $6.95 please.
    Its in the mail
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Genki

notice he doesnt deny this.

he does curse...i think its the best line in the movie..."You're late, Bitch"...lol only barrret has the balls to talk to cloud like that.
    Oh well I must need to get a better sub then, I didn't know he cursed right there.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart