Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: Fist of the North Star PSone

1. It's a 3-D beat 'em up for PS1 and came out around the same time as the PS2. It has really good graphics for a PS1 game.

Edit: The full title is Hokuto No Ken: Seiki Matsukyu Seishi Densetsu, and was released in 2000 by Bandai.
    Last edited by adol; 10 Dec 2005 at 12:11 AM. Reason: added info

2. Oh okie dont have the 3D one. (The one for PS2, the sega ages, is a remake of the Sega one looks really cool I like how they did it)

Quote Originally Posted by adol
    It's a 3-D beat 'em up for PS1 and came out around the same time as the PS2. It has really good graphics for a PS1 game.

Edit: The full title is Hokuto No Ken: Seiki Matsukyu Seishi Densetsu, and was released in 2000 by Bandai.
    I have it....still a fun little beat-em-up after 5 years. I like how you can input your own death moves to finish off characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

4. Smile

yea you gotta finish em off with comination moves is cool, Up down Left Punch

5. Still interested....

6. PM sent.

7. PM Get!