Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with Kanyes album

1. Problem with Kanyes album

all the songs are out of order from the cd case does anyone else have this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. Kanye is sexy as hell

3. Quote Originally Posted by Genki
    all the songs are out of order from the cd case does anyone else have this problem?
    Psssst.... turn shuffle off. That'll fix it.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    Psssst.... turn shuffle off. That'll fix it.
    LOL!

5. Genki doesn't care about black people.

6. ??? what the hell is that supposed to mean...r u saying that cause u think im white or what? i dont quite understand.

anyways i found out what was wrong with it lol its kinda stupid now that i think about it.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Genki
    ??? what the hell is that supposed to mean...r u saying that cause u think im white or what? i dont quite understand.
    Genki doesn't care about spelling out his words and not looking like a fucking retard.

After reading that post by you, I'm not too surprised that you created this thread in the first place.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Tallarico
    Genki doesn't care about spelling out his words and not looking like a fucking retard.

After reading that post by you, I'm not too surprised that you created this thread in the first place.
    where the hell did you come from anyway? all this coming from the guy whos afraid to be himself on the internet yeah right...

Dude. He is Tommy Tallarico...

Everyone knows about TNL.