Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Knuckle?

1. Broken Knuckle?

The interweb has crap info on this, so I'll ask you guys...I'm sure someone here has broken a knuckle before

I accidentally punched a brick wall (seriously, an accident), and now have this little lump on my knuckle when I make a fist. There was no bruising or discoloration, and only minor swelling for a day. This "lump" is mildly painful to the touch (when you press hard on it), and feels soft.

So, does this sound like a broken knuckle, or am I being a whiny baby about this?

Go to the doctor.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Go to the doctor.
    Does he really need TNL to tell him that? wtf.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. And dont tell anyone you punched a brick wall. Say that you got in a fight with a guy twice your size who was trying to rob an old lady and that you broke your knuckle across his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Does he really need TNL to tell him that? wtf.
    I didn't go to the doctor when I broke a knuckle on my right hand, and now my shit is flatened and my pinkie sticks out to the right a bit.

Go to the doctor zerodash.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Go to the doctor.
    Yes. That was my plan, but until then I can only speculate. Plus, its another thing to talk about- hurricaines are boring anyway.

So... was the wall talking some shit or what?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    Yes. That was my plan, but until then I can only speculate. Plus, its another thing to talk about- hurricaines are boring anyway.
    Yeah, I'm really glad you hit that wall, otherwise TNL would remain the boring wasteland it is.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hugmuffin
    Yeah, I'm really glad you hit that wall, otherwise TNL would remain the boring wasteland it is.
    LOL.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

10. Quit traditional martial arts.

If you knew how to punch correctly you would've punched right through that sumbitch.