Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Air plane can't land

1. Air plane can't land

I'm sure you guys heard on the news about the air plane that has to make an emergency landing due to a wheel malfunction? This Sh*t keeps getting better
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

Now THATS some scary shit...

3. It's flying around live right now. So turn to CNN or what ever to see and get info on it.

Thank God he landed it. Best pilot in History.

4. I wasn't too worried, I see about 25-30 planes a year land with gear malfunctions. It is pretty common. Those sparks were crazy though, good on that pilot; he did a kick ass air brake. I have only seen one plane crash in the 5 years that I have been doing air traffic. You guys would be scared if you saw some of the stuff that goes on in RAPCONs and towers. I be eating sammiches and clearing people to land all the time. I am surprised that they didn't spray foam on the runway before he landed.

I was looking for the foam as well.

They did a good job in the landing. I was watching the live coverage hoping everything would be okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

6. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl
    I wasn't too worried, I see about 25-30 planes a year land with gear malfunctions. It is pretty common. Those sparks were crazy though, good on that pilot; he did a kick ass air brake. I have only seen one plane crash in the 5 years that I have been doing air traffic. You guys would be scared if you saw some of the stuff that goes on in RAPCONs and towers. I be eating sammiches and clearing people to land all the time. I am surprised that they didn't spray foam on the runway before he landed.
    They said they were going to spray it, I'm shocked they didn't.

7. Glad they landed it. But what could have caused this to happen?

Woah.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 21 Sep 2005 at 10:03 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog
    Glad they landed it. But what could have caused this to happen?
    mechanical failure.

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog
    Glad they landed it. But what could have caused this to happen?

No offense, but if someone doesn't complain about this guys sig after all the BS I wen't through over mine someone is getting hanged 1900 style!

10. You are intensely serious about the internet.