Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Air plane can't land

1. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb
    I drive a hotel shuttle and was talking with some of the pilots I bring in to the hotel about this. It's something that happens more often then you would think as mentioned before, and it isn't a major worry like CNN made it out to be.
    It's really not. And you kind of dont want the public going into a panic by hearing about all of these issues the aircraft are having. Ignorance can be bliss at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    I'll bet every base has stupid SP stories to tell.
    Don't even get me started. I did SP augmentee duty for a few months. I've seen a few things firsthand.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero
    So you changed it?

If you just posted a pic then seriously my bad. No hard feelings bro.
    The sig is everything below the white line. Genius.

4. This happened to some plane at home like two weeks ago, the local news showed it do it's little skim landing then went right back to whatever the hell was on TV at the time. Weird that this one made national news and the one at home didn't.

Nobody gives a fuck about you so much that it spreads out to your home town.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    The sig is everything below the white line. Genius.
    No shit, and your point being?
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart