Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !!##@$*!!@!!!!@#$$$

1. !!##@$*!!@!!!!@#$$$

For the hell of it (partly since I've had a bad morning) I wanted to see if anyone can translate the following phrases/statements from romanized Japanese. The last two are my personal favorites. (I know very little Japanese, but I've found Jack Seward's "Outrageous Japanese: Slang, Curses and Epithets" quite useful).
    --------------------------------------------------------------

KUSO! KUSO! KUSO!!!

tare-jichi no hihi-babaa-me...

Kanojo no oppai ni kowakute kurio ke ga haete iru-tte.

Kisama no babaa wo yatchaoo.

Kono baita-me.

Kuso kurae!

Kuso shite shine!
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

Seven Force Guest

Re: !!##@$*!!@!!!!@#$$$

Originally posted by Wolffen
    For the hell of it (partly since I've had a bad morning) I wanted to see if anyone can translate the following phrases/statements from romanized Japanese. The last two are my personal favorites. (I know very little Japanese, but I've found Jack Seward's "Outrageous Japanese: Slang, Curses and Epithets" quite useful).
    --------------------------------------------------------------

KUSO! KUSO! KUSO!!!

Kono baita-me.

Kuso kurae!

Kuso shite shine!
    Shit! Shit! Shit! (Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!)

Saggin' tits bitch...

????

Fuck your mother.

BITCH!

????

I'll Kill you!!

3. I've always used "damn" for "kuso". I know it litterally means shit, as in poop, but from how I've heard it used it feels like it is on the same "curse word level" as damn. Not quite as high up there as shit, and certainly not as high as fuck. But then, I don't know a dang thing about Japanese, and that's just my feel from the couple of animes I've seen.

4. Kurae means "Eat this!".

I'd guess Kuso Kurae means "Eat shit".

Seven Force Guest
    Originally posted by Chibi Nappa
    I've always used "damn" for "kuso". I know it litterally means shit, as in poop, but from how I've heard it used it feels like it is on the same "curse word level" as damn. Not quite as high up there as shit, and certainly not as high as fuck. But then, I don't know a dang thing about Japanese, and that's just my feel from the couple of animes I've seen.
    The way it's used is like say, if you hurt yourself unintentionally or something like that. ("Fuck! It cut myself again!!"), much in the same manner as "damn" (To kinda echo what you said) If you were to 'translate' any of the three words, you would end up with "Kuso!", which is really short for "Chikusho!!".

On the other hand, if you wanted to say, "Poop", then the word for Shit is really UNKO (Said Ooooh-n-ko).

6. Chimpo
    pwned by Ivan

7. Re: !!##@$*!!@!!!!@#$$$

Originally posted by Wolffen
    Something about "Her breasts" maybe looking attractive and gorgeous?
    I know for sure it has something to do with "her breasts"...
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Seven Force Guest
    Originally posted by Green
    Chimpo
    Penis, dick....same thing.

P.S. If you ask the "massage" girls to do a "Ching-ching", you might scare some off. Then again, there are a few that say "OK!"

9. The translations (again, according to Sewards 'Outrageous Japanese'):

KUSO! KUSO! KUSO!!!
    Shit!Shit!Shit!

Baboonlike old woman with sagging breasts (I prefer Seven Force's translation of Saggin' Tits Bitch, myself)

I hear she has coarse black hairs growing out of her tits.

Screw/Fuck Your Mother

Kono baita-me.
    You Whore/Bitch.

Kuso kurae!
    Eat Shit!

Kuso shite shine!
    Shit and Die!

Seven Force, where did you learn your Japanese from? I'm impressed with how many of these you knew!

I think I need to make Kuso kurae my sig on my email here at work...
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

Seven Force Guest
    My fiancee IS Japanese, so I learned a lot from her. When I first got here about four years ago, I had a similar book called Making Out in Japanese which, believe it or not was my source for pick-up lines.

Instead, use Unko kurae. It's much more powerful. (I've used it with very effective results)