Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How ya doin?

1. How ya doin?

This is my attempt at being social
    How's life? College people, think ya did good on exams?
    Whatcha doin for the summer? Summed up.... What's up?

2. ya know...the same 'ole, same 'ole.

well community college is alright ( )

i'm majoring in graphic design so i see lots of hot chicks.

as for the summer..more classes and might go to cali.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. I'm fine, how are you?
    Teacher may I be excused? I would like a drink of water.
    *being curteous is never a bad thing*

4. Sho Nuff I'm havin a pretty good time now too. Found myself the good ratio of Work to College and passed my classes and got me enough money to be livin comfortably. Got some Vacations coming up with Me and My girl, and some friends, then of Course otakon...and I finally have time to catch up on my pile o' shame.

Life is good!

5. im doin im doin

trying to ump my demo reel out to as many game and just straight animation studios as possible so i can get out of funcohell

other than that im just chillin and all
    watching some comedy central right now one of the few stations i actually watch any more

6. I'm doin' pretty good these days.

I just bought my first PC game today (Ghost Recon - Why, oh why, did I pick such a game as my first is beyond me...)

Evangelion 64 should be here in a few days time. Today was pay-day, and so is tomorrow! (The wonderful world of 2 jobs)

I've got a script read-through tomorrow at 7:00 PM. The first one for the movie I'm a part of. It's guaranteed a DVD release, and depending on test audience runs, it might get a theatrical!

I'm a Theatre major.

I'm 20.

I have fire-engine-red hair? (Well I do...)

I suppose the only 'real' problem I have right now is a lack of a significant other...

No girlfriend makes Aaron sad.

But, all in all, good times...
    Boo, Hiss.

7. Heh, I didn't know you were a Theatre major Phoenix. Me too.

Anyway, I'm doing good. School will be out for me after Thursday until August 21st. Work is fine, school is great, may have a girlfriend Thursday, been working on art and a short story, hyped up about Our Lady Peace's new album, cleaned my room today and am basically doing great. I love life. ^^

8. Gravity shall OWN!

That's cool there's another Theatre major here.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. damn, i have 2 more weeks of school; the last week is finals week. i have 2 papers due next week, and then i have 3 finals.

after that, i get a week of sovereignty before i start summer school. my mom and brother are headed for australia for vacation. i could have gone with them, but i chose summer school instead. i'm a smart one.

besides that, nothing else is really going on with me. just trying to sneak some game time, some friends time, and some gym time.

10. Actually I'm in a right chipper mood right now!

..and I seem to be using this: emoticon a lot tonight.
    Boo, Hiss.