Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy B Day to me!

1. Happy B Day to me!

Turning 21 today. About 21 years ago the prince of the world slide from his mother's womb and graced the world with this great presence. Twas me
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. You've wished yourself happy birthday enough for all of us, guess no need to do that myself.

3. Happy Birthday!

4. I don't think it's legal to make a happy birthday thread for yourself.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo
    You wanna fight?
    bring it squid boy, ill show you why traditional martial arts are still superior to that wwf crap you guys use

oh and happy birthday, nachos for all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

I declare shennanigans on this thread, but until the motion is further investigated: happy birthday.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Quote Originally Posted by frostwolf ex
    bring it squid boy, ill show you why traditional martial arts are still superior to that wwf crap you guys use
    WHAT?!

Thirty years old? Please, you need to slow your roll.

I will snatch you up outta your horse stance so quick that your osteoporosis ridden neck will shatter from the whiplash!1

8. heh young man has not yet learned many things, dont worry you will be taught them by a real martial art some day, until then, play with the mma toys like children should.

oh and you dont fight in horse stance, you fight in backstance, horse stance is only used when you are doing a strike that needs the even distribution of weight, do they even have stances in that caveman crap of mma or not?
    Last edited by frostwolf ex; 27 Sep 2005 at 02:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

9. HEEEYAH!