Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best game show ever.....

1. Best game show ever.....

LINK

Need to call direct tv and request some more japanese channels
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. not bad, I don't fully understand why they feel the need to start blowing the mic though...

3. It seems all screwed up and blue etc to me

4. For some reason, I was thinking there was gonna be pictures/clips of the early 90s video game game show staring that obnoxious ass guy from the video game info show thing that had this cartoon about video game characters and this mob boss who sucked them into NES cartridges.

Now can anyone tell me how to beat the third level boss? He keeps beating me even though I hit him with my weapons.

EDIT: One Million Turkish Lira says NeoZeedEater knows what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by Kev; 28 Sep 2005 at 12:53 AM.

5. Yeah, this should be in Veteran's Board. Not putting any warnings = You lose Zerohero. My banhammer would fall swiftly.

6. ...That was kinda hot.
    Freedom is a road seldom travelled by the multitude...

7. I used to watch all kinds of asian gameshows on AZN TV and there was one on Spike TV as well. Of course, they have all been canceled, or aren't showing anymore for now.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

Spanish TV has the best gameshows. Most involve hot bitches wrestling each other in a bathtub for a bar of soap.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

9. Drunken Japanese Buisness Man was a funny ass show. They get Japanese Buisness men drunk as shit and then ask them a trivia question. They run into a phone booth and call friends/family for the answer. Then they run out to a buzzer to give the answer. One guy charged out of his booth, tripped and did a header right into the buzzer stand blowing it into little pieces. They really need to have a channel for that shit here.

Yeah dude, probably shouldn't put this in sound off. At least not on a workday.