Thread: Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4

1. Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4

heres the site im not sure how many people care about this but i got 3 and its awesome definetly worht the import...

http://www.narutofan.com/blog/images...=News%20Images

Looks pretty cool i cant wait til more pics come out...
    Last edited by Anal Kaboom; 27 Sep 2005 at 11:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. The Magic Box had screens.
    It looks like all of the rest of them with, like, new shit. This means I laugh at you if you have 3. HAHAH.

3. IO wish the game series wasn't so budakai esque.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    It looks like all of the rest of them with, like, new shit. This means I laugh at you if you have 3. HAHAH.
    There's been a new one every year. Does this surprise you, now? The first one is the only one I would say is lacking in any way. I have the second one and it's a ton of fun (yes, still), and I thought 3 added a ton of interesting characters from what I played at the last Otakon. I still may buy 3 sometime soon (it's still $60 or so though, ugh) as though I still read the Naruto manga, I despise how the anime got. Everything's so drab and ugly. One of the new backgrounds demonstrates what I dislike already, plus the new characters announced are the four most forgettable villains yet. I'm sure they'll cram in everything they can, though, as this'll be the last pre-timejump game. I expect Kisame and Kimimaro to be in, maybe the stupid "powered up" Sasuke and Naruto... drunk Rock Lee, if we're lucky.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Thief~Silver
    IO wish the game series wasn't so budakai esque.
    'Zactly. The rule with decent anime fighters: Wait until you're SURE the last one's out, and buy that.
    Case in point, this one and Budokai 3.

6. This one looks cool cause it has those 5 demon brats, but the next one will be better because the puppet master and granny will be in it :P

7. Quote Originally Posted by Grave
    drunk Rock Lee, if we're lucky.
    I thought it'd be a given. Hell, I'm shocked he's not in there already

8. Quote Originally Posted by Thief~Silver
    This one looks cool cause it has those 5 demon brats, but the next one will be better because the puppet master and granny will be in it :P
    Not to mention Tsunade-esque Sakura and Neji looking badass with the longer hair. I think I might hold out for 5, come to think of it.

9. im gonna get 4 just to tide me over tho...three was awesome...i hope the y add asuma he's just so cool to me...for some reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.