Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gotcha Force

1. For the love of all that's holy I can not find this game. My friend picked it up a long time ago and I've never seen it in any stores. The GS I work at didn't even get it in stock. Finally some kid trades it in, but it's just the disc and it looked like he ate a salad off of it. And I refuse to pay $30-$40 for it on eBay.
    All is well.

2. I saw it at GameStop used many moons ago, and was kind of like, "Oh yeah, that game." and went on with my buisness. Never seen it since.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    I played this about 4 months ago one night, a friend's kid brother owns it and I really enjoyed it. As Frostwolf said, it feels a bit like Powerstone except with kid anime style mechs. Fun little game with nice lock-on, run 'n gun 3D shooting action.
    yeah the playstyle is a lot closer to virtual on, but the simplified gameplay, art style and multi person teams vs multi person teams is what reminded me of powerstone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

4. the funnest part is when your playing multiplayer...when you plaly it for a long time with the same person and you both press y at the same time to go into hyper mode...it just rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash!
    It seems like Sams Club gets all sorts of obscure games. Like I have heard that Sams Club is like the only place to Ninja 5-0 and stuff like that, odd.
    I got my two new copies of SOTN from sams.