Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gotcha Force

1. Gotcha Force

my friend just let me borrow this...and wow this game is awesome im surprised no ones ever mentioned it before...
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. Whatever you do, don't go to the GameFAQs forums looking for advice.

3. This game is in the genre of "obscure games I would someday like to get for very very cheap".
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

4. If ya can, get the JP version and a DL for the elusive G-Black.

5. i liked it, its not a deep game by any strech of the imagination, but its got a kind of powerstone 2 simplicity mixed with really cool designs, just ignore the v/o and storyline entirely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Genki
    my friend just let me borrow this...and wow this game is awesome im surprised no ones ever mentioned it before...
    Care to mention what the fuck it is for those of us who have never heard of it?

Ah, forget it, I looked at Chao's links. Looks okay.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

This game can be found sometimes new at Sam's club for like 12/13 bucks.

It is ok, though the plot is stupid and the battle system could be a little bit more complicated.

8. It seems like Sams Club gets all sorts of obscure games. Like I have heard that Sams Club is like the only place to Ninja 5-0 and stuff like that, odd.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

9. I played this about 4 months ago one night, a friend's kid brother owns it and I really enjoyed it. As Frostwolf said, it feels a bit like Powerstone except with kid anime style mechs. Fun little game with nice lock-on, run 'n gun 3D shooting action.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 28 Sep 2005 at 03:29 PM.