Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: shidoshi's mock-ups

1. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

2. lol Shidoshi are you going to go into a job interview one day and when they ask what you've done "I once made up a short internet rumor by creating images of iTunes on the PSP, while many people saw through it, a few were silly enough to believe it" boss "OH shit that was you?"

3. Quote Originally Posted by Thief~Silver
    lol Shidoshi are you going to go into a job interview one day and when they ask what you've done "I once made up a short internet rumor by creating images of iTunes on the PSP, while many people saw through it, a few were silly enough to believe it" boss "OH shit that was you?"
    LOL

Oh, and it hit Engadget, but not for long:
    http://engadget.com/entry/1234000020061369/
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. Aye someone posted the link to this forum which is funny. Plenty of critique though hah you need to pay more attention to details :P most people have noticed the fact you got Apple computers instead of Apple computer as the company which I guess is incorrect.

5. I know, it is really funny the tiny details people were bitching about.

Two of the big bitches, though, were totally off. They kept saying there is no keyboard for the PSP, so you couldn't use the search feature, but there IS the onscreen keyboard, which I even mentioned. The other was the fact that the PSP doesn't move in a few of the photos, but the photos themselves were 100% legit.

6. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    LOL

Oh, and it hit Engadget, but not for long:
    http://engadget.com/entry/1234000020061369/
    haha awesome. The digg effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

7. Wonder if Bandit has looked at this thread.

8. HAHAHA..actually I didnt until now. I thought that link looked familiar but couldnt put my finger on it. Anywho, I knew it was fake from the start. It goes to show how people are so gullible.

Oh yea..how did you do it? Made them on photoshop, than saved them as .jpg and than viewed them via the PHOTO on the PSP?
    Last edited by bandit; 12 Oct 2005 at 04:39 PM.

9. Yup. Went into Photoshop, spent a few minutes re-creating them so that the things looked actually sensible, and not just screencaps of regular old iTunes, and then put them as photos onto my PSP.

10. Damn I'm good. You too as well. You should one with PS2, GC or Xbox games on the PSP