Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: shidoshi's mock-ups

1. The only funny part bandit was that it seemed you kept trying to convince us, while we all knew Shidoshi made it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Thief~Silver
    The only funny part bandit was that it seemed you kept trying to convince us, while we all knew Shidoshi made it.
    Considering I dont look at this section of the forum, I didnt know Shidoshi made it. Even if I didnt know about Shidoshi or what not, I still knew it was fake.

3. Mock-up I made for a possible new Finder in Mac OS X 10.5

http://storage.gomorning.com/finder/
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. Haha, that's really awesome. I'm hoping they do it similar to the way you do it, because I like the new iTunes style and it would go great with everything else.

5. Holy crap... the site has FOREVER stated that it was all a joke, yet I just checked my Yahoo mail account, and three days ago somebody sent me an e-mail asking how exactly one goes about formatting a Memory Stick to work for the PSP version of iTunes.

6. If I knew anyone who cared about or owned a PSP I'd show them this. Good job shidoshi.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    Holy crap... the site has FOREVER stated that it was all a joke, yet I just checked my Yahoo mail account, and three days ago somebody sent me an e-mail asking how exactly one goes about formatting a Memory Stick to work for the PSP version of iTunes.
    Peoiple believe what thay want to believe. Facts mean nothing.

8. Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 21:50:39 -0400

My son, Johnathan, looked at your website and saw your "things" about Firefox, iTunes, and Mac OS X. My son would enjoy it if you could give us the download. He just had his birthday and we got him wireless internet for his PSP. If you could give us those downloads, it would be perfect!

Thanks,
    Janice

P.S. Please give us the software. I will NOT give it away! Please!!!

STILL.

9. lol internet people.