Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Carnival in Rio

1. Adam Carolla has been playing clips on his new comedy central show. I want to see it so bad.

2. Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    Adam Carolla has been playing clips on his new comedy central show. I want to see it so bad.
    It's really funny, but there's this one stretch in the middle where they show lots of parade footage and it gets a little tedious. But then Arnold shows up again and the hilarity kicks back in.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. PM Sent Sucka!

4. LOL

Man I gotta download that. If it's not on any torrents sites please upload it man!
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

5. I spit pop all over my keyboard. Holy shit, that is funny.

PS. I want Arnold's life. Seriously, that guy has had the greatest life of all time (even better than Hugh Hefner).

6. Quote Originally Posted by toxic

I spit pop all over my keyboard. Holy shit, that is funny.

PS. I want Arnold's life. Seriously, that guy has had the greatest life of all time (even better than Hugh Hefner).
    He lives the "American Dream", and he's not even American
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

7. This is like the best thread I've viewed in a while. Great find Dolemite

and I LOL'ed at those 'fellatio' scenes you found.Good stuff.

Did Arnold by chance direct this as well? I cant see some random director just going off on tangents on a documentary with Arnold making out with Brazilian chicks in the woods and stuff ,as cool as it is.

But of course this is Arnold were talking about here, I'm sure he does whatever the fuck he wants and the camera crew just had to follow.
    Last edited by Jetman; 03 Oct 2005 at 01:58 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    This is like the best thread I've viewed in a while. Great find Dolemite

and I LOL'ed at those 'fellatio' scenes you found.Good stuff.
    What's interesting about that scene is that, the second after she returned his blowjob hand signal, the camera cuts RIGHT to the parade and there's this guy who's playing this weird drum with a hole in it and he's fisting the thing. Like, rapid-fire fisting, in and out, in and out. Definite foreshadowing there on the part of the director. It's awesome.

Did Arnold by chance direct this as well? I cant see some random director just going off on tangents on a documentary with Arnold making out with Brazilian chicks in the woods and stuff ,as cool as it is.
    Nope, it was directed by some guy named Shep Morgan. And, oddly enough, it was the last thing he ever directed.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085300/

But of course this is Arnold were talking about here, I'm sure he does whatever the fuck he wants and the camera crew just had to follow.
    The crazy part is that he was dating Maria at this time- the movie was filmed in '83, and they married in '86.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Dole...do you yearn for Arnolds member in your body? Your obsession with him is nuts.

I wasn't going to be the one to say it.