Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sin and Punishment N64

Sin and Punishment N64

Box shows normal wear and tear and got squooshed near the logo. Whatever. The game plays fine.

Not only has this game been played by me, but its also been played by certified internet superstars Chux and Korly.

This is one of only two must have Japanese N64 games. The other one is Bangaio... and I'll have to get a lot poorer before I sell that.

2. I stepped on my copy of S&P and broke it. I need a new copy. What are you asking?

Beats me. Whats it worth to you?

4. S&P's box is so damned sexy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

5. I dunno. I kinda don't care about all the box and materials and stuff, since I still have them. I'd give you $35 for it with or without the stuff.

For $35 I'll keep it. You want the rom? N64 games are hot shit on the PC.

Quote Originally Posted by K3V
    S&P's box is so damned sexy.
    The game is pretty fucking sexy too.

7. No offense bro, but I got mine brand new within the last 2 years for $40. You will be hard pressed to get more than you've been offered. Unless this game's price sky rocketed since that time.

Then I'll keep it.

9. I don't blame you. I list my copy as "SOLD" in my own sale thread but really I'm bullshitting. I just didn't want to part with it for a lowball offer. I'm considering pulling Bangaioh as well. I still can't understand how these two classics didn't make the states but Mischief Makers did.

10. Seriously, you'll be glad you did the next time you get the itch to play it.