Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 791011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Halloween This Place Up a Little

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Cute av/sig, but man, did Susperia suck. I really wanted to like it too, as the guys that made Silent Hill cited it as one of their inspirations.

It has perhaps the best soundtrack of any horror movie ever, however.
    Totally.

And for that reason alone I had to get the Limited Edition of it since it came with a CD of the soundtrack (it was also 7.99)
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

2. I payed $60 for my limited edition

Different strokes I guess, but I thought Suspiria was amazing, particularly from a film making point of view.

;_; ....no one cares about my Vlad avatar.

4. Japanimation sucks.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

5. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Totally.

And for that reason alone I had to get the Limited Edition of it since it came with a CD of the soundtrack (it was also 7.99)
    Woah, it's weird not seeing you with the RE avatar.

Yeah, I had the limited edition DVD for a while too, but someone offered me good money for it, so I sold it. Regretted it, though, because I missed the soundtrack CD so much. However, sethsez came to my rescue and was kind enough to burn me a copy.

Eh, I probably should have kept the DVD anyway. The movie sucked, but that first kill was amazing. Plus, Udo fucking Kier was in it.

Quote Originally Posted by arjue
    Different strokes I guess, but I thought Suspiria was amazing, particularly from a film making point of view.
    I certainly gave it a chance, as I watched it more than once to make sure. But it had almost no story whatsoever, really cheesy acting, some very lame death scenes (while the first kill totally rocked, the later ones were really gay, like the girl rolling around like a retard in the piano wire…wtf), and the goofy colored lighting, while interesting, made the movie look like a high school play. There's other reasons, I'm sure, but it's been a while since I've seen it.

Having seen other Dario Argento movies (like Opera), I can safely say that I'm just not a fan of the guy.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 11 Oct 2005 at 10:35 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I googled "yoshi halloween" and found this poor kid about to eaten by a giaant pumpkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Japanimation sucks.
    Your face sucks.

8. Dreamcast

"Burn baby burn! Flames 'a gettin' higher!"
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

9. It's Halloween in the States, bbobb, not Christmas.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. WTH? So now threads are rising from the archive grave?