Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3131516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Halloween This Place Up a Little

1. This just in: A sweet Super Mario costume will result in a mad amount of MILF ass. Two nights of the costume has had some nice results
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

2. "Going to work" is sitting at my computer in my spare room, so that isn't exactly the most daring of things I could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Like Wasabi View Post
    This just in: A sweet Super Mario costume will result in a mad amount of MILF ass. Two nights of the costume has had some nice results
    And the video evidence as proof!

WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. Went over to a friend's to pass out candy and scare kids; When did halloween become majority 17-year-old black males trick-or-treating with no costume? Fuck these guys and fuck their parents.

Your mom fucks those guys.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Went over to a friend's to pass out candy and scare kids; When did halloween become majority 17-year-old black males trick-or-treating with no costume? Fuck these guys and fuck their parents.
    I had pretty much the same experience. After the first two with no costumes I told them to get off my property. No effort, no candy, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tones View Post
    I think I'll go as a Bulldogs fan. It will be cheap and will provide cheap thrills pissing people off!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    How about... a DEAD Bulldogs fan? (what we see around here)
    You two can shut right the fuck up.

Whoa whoa what's your issue nancy pants?

He has lots.

9. Everyone ready for Halloween??

Last edited by Doc Holliday; 30 Oct 2015 at 10:53 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

that was trump, then jenner, wasn't it?