Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51517181920 LastLast

Thread: Let's Halloween This Place Up a Little

1. That's how you know he's a boy.

2. Your two oldest kids are cute. The little one I think is going to steal my soul.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. I think blue pumpkins mean they have food allergies and to give them carrots instead of candy.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Pretty disappointed no one watching the video :/

My son and I went as Kuato, and his mother as 3-titty lady. Unfortunately it got a bit colder than expected so the baby had to wear more clothing layers making my effort to render his bjorn flesh-colored and inconspicuous moot and thus ruining the costume. Alicia still got a lot of props though.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

6. Fe: Pretty disappointed no one watching the video :/

It's like, you know, been done? Also, pop culture status aside, I think we can be honest and concede it's just not that good of a dance.

All that dumb shit you draw has been done. What ever your day job is? Done.

Now what, asshole?

8. Okay, get personal. You always talk about how the forum is full of all these dickheads but maybe it's just you.

If you think the first (and usually discarded) idea that people come to anytime zombies and music get pushed together isn't Thriller, then I suppose I can understand some bafflement at the lack of resounding accolade.

9. Zombies, Nazis, and Thriller neither interest me. But I did click your link, fe!
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. hahahha i liked the nazis ;-;

one year I will dress up in full nazi regalia, but i'll probably just end up sitting alone by myself like charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread