Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ipod dead

1. In more Off-Topic news:

I have the Master System / Game Gear emulator for the Archos Gmini400 and it kicks ass! You've got to jump through a few hoops to run it, but it runs fairly smoothly albeit without sound (for now). Not bad for a first release, I'm suprised someone even took the time to hack and code for it considering its fairly limited user base, though that may change in the near future thanks to Dish Network. Someone somewhere must be buying their products because they've got more new models coming yet again, including another version of my player with a (cheap) camera built-in. They should continue to expand on the 400 platform as it's iPod-sized unlike their video-capable other units. The d-pad isn't too game friendly but now I can have Sonic along with my MP3's and the occasional TV show or encoded DVD. NES is supposedly next. Friggin' Sweet!
    Last edited by sphere79; 05 Oct 2005 at 06:29 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    How many N64 games did you buy?
    Most of my N64 games I paid 20 bucks for, and I only ever paid more than 50 bucks for Mario 64 and Shadows of the Empire at launch. But the point is irrelevant, when did I say I had sympathy for the financial plights of Nintendo?

Quote Originally Posted by sethsez
    You're still a shithead, btw.
    Awww, you too sweetheart

3. I bought a Creative Zen Touch not too long ago and it is absolutely great. It basically does what I want it to do, play music, at half the price of that other mp3 player mind you.

4. My Creative mp3 player died in three months.