Thread: For Sale: Drummania + Guitar Freaks Games & Controllers

1. Opa Walking For Sale: Drummania + Guitar Freaks Games & Controllers

Official Konami Drummania controller set with 1st mix. Everything in great condition and complete w/ box and everything. Sticks, stand, pad, bass pedal, all mint. Game is like new. Offers please.

Official Konami Guitar Freaks controller complete w/ strap and box. Very good condition, very responsive. Make an offer.

3rd party Guitar Freaks controller, usable and gets the job done, great condition, complete with strap and box. Offer.

Guitar Freaks 1st mix import PSX - Complete with spine, mint. $25

Guitar Freaks 3rd & Drummania 2nd import PS2 - Complete rare game, mint. Offer.

Gitadora: Guitar Freaks 4th & Drummania 3rd import PS2 - Complete, mint. Offer.

Pictures on request, shipping will be determined on the item(s) you want.

Last edited by SmoothCriminal; 30 May 2005 at 11:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Or perhaps he's a gay stalker, and longs to rub your used toilet paper all over his nipples.

2. How heavy is the drummania controller?

3. Not too sure, it's not very light though.

I could weigh it later on tonight.
    Or perhaps he's a gay stalker, and longs to rub your used toilet paper all over his nipples.

4. Edit: Pictures added.. if you want some more or ones of the discs and what not just ask.

5. is it still too late to inquire about these items?

6. I purchased the drum controller, guitar freaks 1, dm 1, dm2 and gf3 & dm3 and gf4. They don't get a ton of uses, so PM me if you would be interested.

7. hi there..

I have looked for the set u having now for a few months.. notice u have it.. can u quote a price?? btw, u from us?? i from singapore.. nice to meet u.. u got msn?? add mi?? yaowen12@hotmail.com.. we can disscue this.. btw, i am john..

8. Since I get alot of PM/Email/Etc. Regarding these items, I'll post my usual response in this thread.
    I am only interested in selling the controller, dm 1, dm2/gf3 and dm3/gf4 as a bundle. I am not interested in selling the controller separate of the games. I would sell a single game separate, but would probably be looking at around $100 each (see: not really interested in selling them separtly).
    I am not pushing to sell the above items, but am willing to part with them for $375 plus shipping. If paying by Paypal I would require an additional charge to make up for the transation cost, otherwise I do accept Money Orders.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    Since I get alot of PM/Email/Etc. Regarding these items, I'll post my usual response in this thread.
    I am only interested in selling the controller, dm 1, dm2/gf3 and dm3/gf4 as a bundle. I am not interested in selling the controller separate of the games. I would sell a single game separate, but would probably be looking at around $100 each (see: not really interested in selling them separtly).
    I am not pushing to sell the above items, but am willing to part with them for $375 plus shipping. If paying by Paypal I would require an additional charge to make up for the transation cost, otherwise I do accept Money Orders.
    hm.. few questions to ask..
    1.Wat form of dollars u asking for..
    2.WAt if i onli wan al the drummania games n the controller onli..
    3.can u recommand mi how to sent the cash to u..
    4.Which postage will u be using.. thnz..

10. I am only selling the bundle. The Guitar Freaks games are included on the Drummania disks. Dollars are US Dollars and postage is at the expense of the buyer, so postage is what ever the buyer deside to pay.